Monnaie de Paris welcomes groups looking to discover the 11 Conti Museum or the temporary contemporary art exhibitions in independent groups or accompanied by their own guide.
To help you prepare your visit, consult the Resources section.
INDEPENDENT MUSEUM or EXHIBITIONS :
- Fee for 10 participants (Groups of 1 to 10 participants): €180
- Fee for 20 participants (Groups of 11 to 20 participants): €300
- Fee for 30 participants (Groups of 21 to 30 participants): €380
- Schools and students fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €90
- Social Field Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €60
- Disability Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €60
The fee includes the participants, guides and management fees.
Practical information and booking
Book online: here.
Booking compulsory, payment by bank card, cheque, bank transfer within 48 hours of the visit date.
Meet 15 minutes before the visit start time at the groups entrance, 4 rue Guénégaud, 75006 Paris.
Further information at the following address: email@example.com or by telephone on +33 (0) 1 40 46 57 57 from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm.