Monnaie de Paris welcomes groups looking to discover the Museum and the temporary contemporary art exhibitions, accompanied by our guides. In a restricted group (maximum of 20 visitors per guide) promoting exchanges, they offer an active guide experience to grasp the themes and the works presented.
To help you prepare your visit, consult the Resources section.
GUIDED Visit Prices
- Fee for 10 participants (Groups of 1 to 10 participants): €210
- Fee for 20 participants (Groups of 11 to 20 participants): €360
- Fee for 30 participants (Groups of 21 to 30 participants): €480
- Schools and students fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €120
- Social Field Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €90
- Disability Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €90 (find more)
The fee includes the participants, guides and management fees.
Themes to choose from
- MUSEUM Visit
- EXHIBITION Visit
- ARCHITECTURE trail
Languages in the choice on request
Practical information and booking
Guided visits take place from Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 7pm, Wednesday nights until 9pm.
First tour at 9am; last tour at 5pm, 7pm on Wednesdays.
Entry of groups: 2 rue Guénégaud, 75006 Paris.
Meet 15 minutes before the visit start time at the groups entrance, located under the porch at the entrance of the Museum.