Monnaie de Paris welcomes groups looking to discover the 11 Conti Museum and the temporary contemporary art exhibitions, accompanied by our guides. In a restricted group (maximum of 20 visitors per guide) promoting exchanges, they offer an active guide experience to grasp the themes and the works presented.
To help you prepare your visit, consult the Resources section.
GUIDED Visit Prices
- Fee for 10 participants (Groups of 1 to 10 participants): €210
- Fee for 20 participants (Groups of 11 to 20 participants): €360
- Fee for 30 participants (Groups of 21 to 30 participants): €480
- Schools and students fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €120
- Social Field Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €90
- Disability Fee (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €90
ACTIVITY "PRODUCE YOUR MEDAL"
- Social Field (Groups of 1 to 30 participants): €150
The fee includes the participants, guides and management fees.
Themes to choose from
- MUSEUM Visit: 60-minute or 90-minute visit to choose from
- EXPO Visit: 60-minute or 90-minute visit to choose from
- ARCHITECTURE trail: 60-minute visit
Choice of language
Practical information and booking
Guided visits take place from Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 7pm, Wednesday nights until 9pm.
First tour at 9am; last tour at 5pm, 7pm on Wednesdays.
Book online: here.
Booking compulsory, payment by bank card, cheque, bank transfer within 48 hours of the visit date.
Meet 15 minutes before the visit start time at the groups entrance, 4 rue Guénégaud, 75006 Paris.
Further information at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +33 (0) 1 40 46 57 57 from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm.