Monnaie de Paris has been minting coins for the State for 1150 years and possesses an invaluable tangible and intangible heritage: a collection of 170.000 objects, craftsmanship with centuries-old tradition in metalwork, and a Parisian site composed of buildings dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries in which there is still an operating manufacture.
During the European Heritage Days, 11 Conti – Monnaie de Paris is even more open to the public. Take advantage of free admission to 11 Conti and discover how materials are transformed, the know-how and excellence of craftsmanship and exceptional heritage collections.
Discover the secrets of 11 Conti – Monnaie de Paris!
No need to crack the safe at 11 Conti – Monnaie de Paris, it will share all of its treasures without resistance! Discover the last operating mint in the heart of historical Paris, a place that is full of history, between the prestigious past and mysterious present, innovative future...
- Free admission to the 11 Conti Museum
- Continuous engraving demonstration in the museum from 2pm to 7pm
- The activity "Produce your medal" is free of charge, subject to availability: Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 4pm
- Guided tours free of charge, subject to availability: Saturday and Sunday at 11:30am, 2pm and 4pm
- Casting of font of art in the foundry workshop: Saturday from 11:30 to 3pm
- Opening of the Great Coin Mint for the first time to the public : Sunday from 11:30 to 3pm